1. The surface of the electronic radiator should be free of shrinkage, corrosion, cracks and other defects;
2. The metal fasteners of the flat radiator (press plate, gland, disc spring), and the conductive sheet of the water-cooled radiator should be protected by plating;
3, the maximum allowable value of the surface roughness Ra of the radiator table is 3.2, m;
4. The flatness of the radiator table is not less than 9;
5. The surface of the radiator (including heat sink, fasteners and insulating parts) used in humid tropical power semiconductor devices should be treated with protection, and its resistance to moisture, salt spray and mold should be in line with the corresponding tropical power semiconductor Device standards;
6. Fasteners and insulating parts dedicated to radiators should comply with GBB446.3 (Radiator insulating parts and fasteners for power semiconductor devices;
7. The tightening torque or tightening pressure of the radiator and power semiconductor installation should meet the relevant regulations of the device product standard;
8. The size of the center positioning pin for the installation of the flat radiator table: 2.5mm in diameter, 1mm higher than the table.